Two kite spots for one center
Kite Spots - Endless Space for Kiting and Foiling
At Osmosis Kiteboarding, you have the opportunity to kite at two distinct spots, which is a unique feature in El Gouna. The first spot is located directly in front of the kite station, providing an incredible playground for more advanced kiters due to its deep water conditions. There is no reef barrier to enter the deep water, ensuring an enjoyable kiting even during low tide.
All this also makes this deep water spot to the ideal place to kite foil and wing foil - out in the channel you find a small wind wave.
The second spot at Osmosis Kiteboarding is El Gouna's largest and most beautiful shallow water lagoon. It is an ideal spot for beginners and intermediate kiters who are still gaining independence. Advanced kiters can reach the lagoon by kite, while students and supervised sessions have the option of using one of Osmosis speed boats.
With an abundance of space and diverse spot choices, Osmosis Kiteboarding offers the perfect setting for a thrilling kiteboarding experience. Whether you're an experienced kiter or just starting out, you'll find the right conditions to suit your skill level.
Discover the variety of our kite spots and immerse yourself in the beauty
Good to know
Shallow water lagoon:
- Boat ride for students and supervisions only
- Reachable by kite for advanced kiters (through deep water channel)
- Biggest shallow water lagoon in El Gouna
- Most beautiful shallow water lagoon in El Gouna
- A lot of space for all kiters
- Kite courses also possible in low tide
- No obstacles
Deep water spot:
- Directly in front of the hotel
- Advanced spot
- Minimum level: safe riding in deep water - going upwind
- Free acess to deep water - no reef barrier
- Flat water at low tide
- Small waves in channel
- Rescue boat and surveillance